Here are the products I’ve been obsessed with this month 🙂
Song: Wild Things by: Alessandra Cara I LOVEEEE THIS SONG
- Tea! I am a HUGE tea drinker, especially in the winter. I’ve recently found a few different brands that I love at Marshall’s, my current favorite is a coconut/vanilla sleep tea. I also found a sample variety pack that I LOVE. It was nice to try the 4 flavors at once, however I was not a fan of the Italian Chamomile, but that could just be the blend. My favorite for the summer is to add them to a water bottle like you would fruit. The tea quickly infuses into the water and you are left with a delicious & healthy drink
- Protein Bars! I’ve become pretty addicted to eating a protein bar for breakfast, after I hit the gym in the morning. My favorites are definitely Clif and Luna bars so far.
- Toning Water! The last time I went to LUSH I got a sample of their Eau Roma Water to use after I wash my face, and I absolutely LOVED it. I’ve used toners before, but they were always really harsh on my face. This toner, is super light and leaves your face smelling and feeling great. I’m definitely going to be buying a full size sample.
- Moisturizer! While at lush I also tried a sample of their Celestial and I love this as well! It smells so yummy, like a tropical oasis!
- Soap! I’m usually a strictly body wash girl, but Chris bought me some soap from lush for Christmas and OMG it smells SO GOOD! My advice is to definitely try their soaps!
- Julep Lipsticks; especially strut. LOVEEE this color
- Konjac sponges; I got one of these in my julep box last month and was super surprised at how soft it was. It removes dirt and oils from your face as you wash and you can actually see it on the sponge. Kinda gross, but proves it works!
- Ipsy! This is a new monthly bag that I tried as of this month. It is $10/month for 5 sample makeup products in a new bag each month! The bags are super cute and the products are a great way to try something new you’ve been a little nervous to try. Hurry & get your may glambag now! Clickhere &Join me!
- VS sweatsuit! I used my rewards and a gift card from my brother to purchase these and I absolutely love them. The color is perfect and they’re great for my lazy study days
- White Tea & Apricot Scrub! This scrub is great for those who are both prone to acne
and have very sensitive skin. I use it every morning when I wake up 🙂
- Coconut Bay Yankee Candle! Usually I’m not a fan of how yankee candles burn because they take like 3 hours before you can smell them, but this candle burned so easily and smelled soo good😍
- Starbucks! Since working in the city and having a Starbucks around every corner and only a Dunkins every 5 miles, I’ve had to adapt. I will admit I now love their coffee and find it extremely hard to drink Dunkins because its so sweet
- Mini Diffusers! We sell these at work and the small ones are perfect for windowsills and tight spaces….until you spill them
- (This one is Pineapple Basil!)
- White Polish! I am currently obsessed with the way white polishes look. I’m not really sure why, but I can’t wait till my skin is tanned and the color POPS!
- Shampoo Bars! I’d wanted to try one of LUSH’s shampoo bars for a while, and for Christmas Chris bought me the Copperhead one. It smells amazing and is a great way to strip your hair once a week
There you have it! These are my 15 top favorites of April 🙂 Let me know what you think or if you’ve tried these products as well. Also, if you have any favorite products from last month, put a link in the comments so I can check them out! Happy Saturday😘
xox Kenna ❤